The latest additions to DD’s extremely popular Voice Optimized Series are the neodymium driven midrange speakers that are light, compact, efficient and designed for ultra-high output.
These speakers utilize premium design features, like anodized aluminum front and rear motor heatsinks, double slit aluminum voice coil formers and polymer treated curvilinear cones that exhibit an extended frequency range with superb moisture resistance. The VO-MN6.5 and VO-MN8 also boast dual magnet neo motor designs with shorting rings for precise voice coil control and reduced overall inductance.
All of this makes the VO-MN6.5 and VO-MN8 perfect for motorcycles, car doors and any other tight spots where strong, quality sound is key.
- Dual Magnet Neo Motor Design w/ Shorting Ring
- Machined Aluminum Front and Rear Motor Heatsinks
- Double Slit, Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Polymer Treated Curvilinear Cone
- Watts RMS: 60-300
- Impedance: S4
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-8kHz
- dBSPL: 95.5
- VCD: 1.5in
- VOMN-6.5 Mounting Depth: 2.75in
- VOMN-8 Mounting Depth: 3.25in
Check Out the Newly Reimagined REDLINE Series!