DD Audio’s continuous search for the most convenient and True To the Source ways for customers to enjoy their music led to the production of the DXB03.
The (neoretro designed) DXB03 Studio Grade Headphones allow you to immerse yourself in audio bliss (while radiating an impeccable style aura). The naturally finished Bubinga wood housing delivers a wide soundstage with the perfect balance between warmth and crystal clear detail. The oversized 50mm driver is housed in a large vented chamber for deep natural bass response. The DXB03s are ergonomically designed with soft leather earpads for extended listening comfort, and a adjustable (brushed stainless steel) padded headband for custom fit and durability. The audio transfer cable is made with TPE coated fabric and oxygen free copper wire for maximum durability and sound quality. The cable is also detachable and has an integrated microphone for handsfree communication when incoming calls interrupt your soundscape.
- Bubinga Hardwood Chambers with Oil Finish
- Deep Bass Response, Wide Soundstage, Clear Musical Details.
- Large 75mm Vented Chamber for Rich Acoustic Transfer
- Tested to Ensure Balanced Sound.
- Durable cable with TPE coating and OFC wires
- Detachable Audio Transfer Cable w/ Integrated Handsfree Microphone
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20KHz|
|Nominal Impedance||40 Ohm|
|Sensitivity||113+/3dB At 1KHz1mW|
|Other Specs / Features|
|• Speaker size : 50mm|
|• R&L balance< 3dB(20Hz10KHz 1mW)|
|• Rated input power: 30mW|
|• Maximum input power: 50mW|
|• Cable: length 1.2m TPE Material|
|• Plug: 3.5mm goldplate|
* Price is for continental USA only. Does not include taxes or shipping. International prices will be higher due to import taxes, duties, shipping & customs charges.