The DSI-1 is a feature-rich audio signal processor that will allow you to precisely tune the acoustics of your car audio system for maximum listening pleasure. It can be integrated into OEM systems or used in conjunction with aftermarket systems to realize the full potential of your audio components.
The tuning software was designed with ease of use in mind. The functions are cleanly laid out in a single window allowing the user to quickly access all DSI-1 functions without switching between multiple screens.
The DSI-1 is also designed to work in conjunction with an optional remote control. The remote control allows easy access to the USB port for PC connection, the ability to select from up to four custom tuned presets, input source selection and master volume control.
- GUI (graphical user interface), Download Here
- Adjustable Time Alignment: 0-168.2ms
- Input Summing Capability
- Adjustable Crossovers (LPF,HPF, BPF: 6dB, 12dB, 24dB, 36dB)
- 10 Band Parametric EQ (20Hz-20kHz +/- 15 dB, Q-Factor 0.5-10)
- Phase Adjustment: 0-180 degrees
- AUX 2 Channel analog input
- SPDIF Digital Optical Input
Read the Product Spotlight on The DDownlow.
|Input Voltage Sensitivity||.05-22 / Up to 25 Watts|
|Input Channels||6 x Low or High Level|
|Output Channels||8 x Low Level|
|Dimensions: in||7.95 x 4.7 x 1.71|
|Dimensions: mm||202 x 119.4 x 43.5|
|Shipping Weight - lbs||5|