Oklahoma City, OK, August 29, 2016 — The much anticipated redesign for the DD Audio personal audio lineup has finally come to fruition! Since the first day the DXB-03 on-ear headphones came through the doors DD has been looking at what could be done to improve the listening experience and finally, they are satisfied! The new DXB-04 over-the-ear headphones are a step up in quality across the board. From aesthetics to acoustics everything has been improved in some way.
DXB-04 key features include:
- Softer 90mm over-the-ear padding for increased comfort
- Larger 75mm vented black walnut hardwood driver chambers that provide natural tonal harmony and extended bass response
- A new padded, adjustable headband design for longer and more comfortable listening sessions
Don’t forget about the baby brother to the over-ear headphones! We’ve added a few new features to the DXB1.1 earbuds as well!
DXB-1.1 key features include:
- Black walnut hardwood body
- Memory foam tips for a more comfortable fit for all ear sizes. (original rubber tips included as well)
- Chrome trim for added aesthetic appeal