The 700 Series offers some of DD AUDIO’s most revered Power Tuned Subwoofers designed for exceptional power handling, with hard core bassheads in mind.
Precision engineered, thermal cooling enhancements, from the proven Free Flow Cooling System on all models to the cutting edge aluminum heat sinks on the new “f” revision, let you play longer, while the tall surrounds, high-temp voice coils, and high excursion spiders let you play harder.
All of them incorporate the very best component parts and the newest models feature the latest in state-of-the-art design to ensure maximum efficiency for a power range that serves a variety of applications by offering competition grade performance with the power handling to match. They are for the basshead looking to get loud in their daily drivers or to demo all day in their show-stomping builds.
- Free Flow Cooling System
- High-temp Voice Coil
- Triple Layer Spider System
- Unique glass fiber and natural pulp cone
- Extended pole piece
- DD cast basket
What’s new in the “f” Revision
- Includes All Standard Series Features Listed
- Taller Surrounds Double Stitched to Fiberglass Loaded Non-Pressed Cones
- Longer Voice Coil Winding Lengths and Top Plate Thickness Increased to 20mm Resulting in an Xmax of 22mm
- Cast Aluminum Dual Stage Heat Sink with Polished Aluminum DD Logos
- Premium Rubber Boot with New Embossed Design
Product Is Not Currently Available
Support Small Business and Enjoy Expert Installation
We believe in supporting brick and mortar dealers and have carefully partnered with small businesses who can provide quality installation and customer satisfaction befitting DD AUDIO® equipment.
Check with your local dealer for stock and promotional discounts.