DD Audio Releases New SS4b Amplifier
Oklahoma City, OK, September 6, 2016 — DD Audio has just released the new SS4b, a discrete circuit full range class D amplifier that cranks out over 350 watts x 4 at 2Ω stereo with less than 1% THD+N. Measuring in at only 6.875” wide by 11.81” long this amplifier rivals the sound quality of traditional class AB amps without taking up anywhere near as much space. Featuring individually selectable high and low pass crossovers covering 20Hz-5KHz the SS4b is adaptable to virtually any system configuration.
SS4b key features include:
- Conformal coated circuit boards for reliable functionality in any install environment.
- Tiffany RCA jacks for solid and durable connections
- Individually selectable high and low pass crossovers covering 20Hz-5KHz
- Compact footprint for easy install in applications where space is limited
- Discrete class D circuitry allowing for ultra low distortion and high power
Visit the SS4b Amplifier page for full specs and photos.