Oklahoma Manufacturing Company Pivots in Response to COVID-19
Oklahoma City, OK, March 25, 2020 — DD Audio, a manufacturer of high-quality mobile audio products, is temporarily shifting and reallocating resources to aid in any way to assist with essential services and supplies needed in response to the Coronavirus epidemic.
- Extensive network of suppliers, domestic and international for sourcing various types of materials and parts
- Electrical engineering, manufacturing and assembly
- IT and software development
- 3D printing
- CNC and Laser equipment
- Composite material manufacturing including carbon fiber, kevlar and fiberglass
- Domestic warehousing and distribution
- Import/Export capabilities and expertise for multiple countries
We have reset equipment to produce PPE for immediate production.
Features of this shield:
- Uses standard 8.5×11 Mylar, 5,10,15 mil.
- Face guard can be changed after every use if needed.
Orders can be started immediately.
We are willing to work with donations and/or POs to accommodate.
For orders and inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.