Limited Manufacture’s Defect Warranty and Repair Service
Digital Designs (hereafter referred as DD) warrants all DD products in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
1. Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty:
The warranty period begins on the original purchase date from an authorized DD dealer for the respective periods specified below. DD agrees to repair or replace, at our discretion and expense, all DD products which are defective in material and/ or workmanship for the period of one year from date of purchase. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the product. A valid receipt of purchase must be sent in with the product to be eligible for warranty. In addition to the Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty, DD offers Repair Service on the majority of our products.
US Built Speakers- 2yrs
All other products-1yr
2. Repair Service:
DD builds their products with the best parts available in the industry. This enables us to actually service the majority of our products in-house instead of just swapping them out and throwing the failed product away. Even if your DD woofer or amp is out of warranty or the damage done isn’t covered under the manufacture’s defect warranty, we can most likely provide repair service for it. This means you’ll never have to buy a new sub or amp at full price again. In the event we can’t service your product we will extend a discount on a new equivalent product.
All in-house service repairs will be made by DD qualified technicians ensuring each repair will be made to the DD standard of quality. Woofers and amplifiers serviced under warranty will maintain any remaining warranty period. All out of warranty service woofers will receive a 1yr Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty from date of return shipping. All out of warranty serviced amplifiers will be tested and guaranteed to be in 100% working order, to the best of our knowledge, before it leaves our possession. Amplifiers serviced as out of warranty will have a 30 day Service Warranty on repairs made. Failures after the serviced products return, not directly related to the made repairs will not be covered under the Service Warranty.
DD’s Manufacturer’s Warranty does not apply with respect to the following:
- Burned/open voice coils or busted suspensions due to over-driving.
- Blown outputs or a blown power supplies in amplifiers due to overdriving or under voltage.
- Defects or damage caused by accident, improper installation, plain old abuse, fire, flood, lightning, or other acts of God.
- Damage caused during shipping or handling. These claims are made with the Freight Company.
- Accessories attached to or to be used with DD products.
- Products that have their serial numbers removed.
- Packing materials. i.e. card board boxes, corners, peanuts, and etc.
- Adjustments or alterations required for compatibility with conditions prevailing in foreign countries.
- Items subject to fatigue through normal wear and use.
- Product which has been altered or repaired by anyone other than DD, or an authorized DD Service Center.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
- All units must be returned to DD with a valid RMA# for warranty service.
- To obtain an RMA# go online to http://rma.ddaudio.com/return.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package being returned. Product will not be accepted without an RMA number.
- Secure the product in its original packaging, which includes both the box and the foam insulating material.If the product is not returned to DD in the original packaging, or if the original packaging used in return shipping is damaged it will be re-packaged upon return.
- Include the form you received with you RMA# or a statement containing the following information with the product to be returned:
- Customer name, address and phone number
- RMA number and a description of the problem
- Name of dealer
- Proof of Purchase
- You are responsible for all shipping arrangements and charges. DD suggests you insure the package being returned.
NO CODs WILL BE ACCEPTED
- All return shipping charges for DD products that have been serviced under this warranty will be paid by DD, and we will insure the package on its return.
- If special handling for the return shipping is requested, DD will deduct regular UPS ground from the charges if the product has been serviced under this warranty.
- If product serviced was not covered under warranty then an estimate for the repairs will be given & payment must be made in advance before repair work begins. All unclaimed product or product on unpaid service orders will become property of DD after 90 days.
- The service evaluation and repair estimate process will begin when the product is received. This includes breaking down woofers, bench testing amplifiers, and disposal of any nonusable (nonfactory) packaging.
- When a product is sent to DD for service it is assumed that the customer has read and fully understands the DD warranty policy. If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact DD online or call 405-239-2800.
This warranty is made by DD and is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty is valid only within the territory of the United States of America. To be covered by this warranty the DD product concerned must have been originally purchased, and the person seeking warranty service must reside in one of fifty states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia.
- DD shall have no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages. The responsibility of DD under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of defective DD products by the sole discretion of DD or its authorized service providers. In states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty is valid only with respect to repairs affected by DD or an authorized DD service provider.
- All warranties, other than the express warranty herein contained, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited in duration to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY SERVICE INFORMATION
Some states do not allow limitations on the length of an implied warranty. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which may vary, from state to state.