Limited Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty and Repair Service
Digital Designs (hereafter referred as DD) warrants all DD products in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
1. Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty:
The warranty period begins on the original purchase date from an authorized DD dealer for the respective periods specified below. DD agrees to repair or replace, at our discretion and expense, all DD products which are defective in material and/ or workmanship for the period of one year from date of purchase. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the product. A valid receipt of purchase must be sent in with the product to be eligible for warranty. In addition to the Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty, DD offers Repair Service on the majority of our products.
- US Built Speakers- 2yrs
- All other products-1yr
2. Repair Service:
DD builds their products with the best parts available in the industry. This enables us to actually service the majority of our products in-house instead of just swapping them out and throwing the failed product away. Even if your DD woofer or amp is out of warranty or the damage done isn’t covered under the manufacture’s defect warranty, we can most likely provide repair service for it. This means you’ll never have to buy a new sub or amp at full price again. In the event we can’t service your product we will extend a discount on a new equivalent product.
All in-house service repairs will be made by DD qualified technicians ensuring each repair will be made to the DD standard of quality. Woofers and amplifiers serviced under warranty will maintain any remaining warranty period. All out of warranty service woofers will receive a 1yr Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty from date of return shipping. All out of warranty serviced amplifiers will be tested and guaranteed to be in 100% working order, to the best of our knowledge, before it leaves our possession. Amplifiers serviced as out of warranty will have a 30 day Service Warranty on repairs made. Failures after the serviced products return, not directly related to the made repairs will not be covered under the Service Warranty.
DD’s Manufacturer’s Warranty does not apply with respect to the following:
- Burned/open voice coils or busted suspensions due to over-driving.
- Blown outputs or a blown power supplies in amplifiers due to overdriving or under voltage.
- Defects or damage caused by accident, theft, improper installation, plain old abuse or improper operation, fire, flood, lightning, or other acts of God.
- Damage caused during shipping or handling. These claims are made with the Freight Company.
- Accessories attached to or to be used with DD products, or damage to other components caused by the product.
- Products that have their serial numbers defaced, altered, or removed.
- Packing materials. i.e. card board boxes, corners, peanuts, and etc.
- Adjustments or alterations required for compatibility with conditions prevailing in foreign countries.
- Items subject to fatigue through normal wear and use.
- Product which has been altered or repaired by anyone other than DD, or an authorized DD Service Center.
- Any money you have paid to remove or reinstall the product.